Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Where I Catch My Zs

In the first day of class, I got lost finding my way to class in the civic square building; that night I went home and I got me some good sleep. For the "Follow the Trail" project I was hoping to get Kim lost, just as I was that day. Below is the info (email) that I sent her. :)

My full name is JAMES MORANTUS.
Each letter in my name has a an equivalent numerical value.
Except for the S which we will ignore, so you will only be working with the letters JAMES MORANTU.


--J is the 7th letter of the alphabet so its value is 7: M is the 13th letter so its value is 13 and so on.
--Make a list of all the letters of the alphabet and their corresponding numerical value.
--Keep this list with you as you will need it for your journey.
--This journey will take you into my world of letters and numbers as I am fascinated by language and mathematics.
--Once you have written all the letters down head to the civic square building downtown. (where our class meets)
--Once you get there use the chart and start searching for clues that i have left for you. The answer to the puzzle is "the place where i catch my Zs". That is also the first clue.
--Clue # 2------ Add the first 2 letters of my first name---- answer is 8.. head up to the second floor and start looking for all the room numbers that ends in 8. Next to the door you will find a piece of paper with the first letter of the answer to the puzzle. I might as well go ahead and tell you that the first letter to the answer is a "D"

When you find this 1st clue text me and i will give you the next clue.
GOOD LUCKZZZZZZZZZ...... lol get it Zs are part of the puzzle....

Okay ill agree it wasnt that funny....

No comments:

Post a Comment