Monday, March 1, 2010

THE FUN BUS... Pre Experiment

For my 3 hour disturbance I thought it would be cool to post naked pictures of myself on facebook using an alternate IP address and account. I chose to remain anonymous, as it turned out the majority of my friends did not answer to my friend requests as they did not know who I was. So, there was no way for me to do this experiment.
It was not until last night however that the greatest thought came to mind. What if I boarded one of the campus buses from the front and exited at every stop from the back and ran up to the front again; thus allowing the bus driver to see me getting in the bus a second time, and then a third, a fourth and so on. My phone is trash i don't have a digital camera, as such, I was not able to record anything. The idea was to experiment for 1 hour instead of 3.
I woke up really early this morning and went out on what I called THE PRE EXPERIMENT. (Im getting a new phone tomorrow afternoon so I should be able to go out for 3 hours and do audio recordings of my 3 hour experience on the FUN BUS.) I went out and proceeded to do the disturbance for only 1 hour tho, as I thought it would be a waste of everyone in the bus thinking I'm "crazy," if I'm not able to record the experience somehow.
To my delight, there was so many reactions from the fellow bus riders (nothing big) ranging from weird stares to whispers and to the bus driver not noticing at all. That was the most shocking part of my experiment as he was the main target. DANG IT!!!!!!! I WISH I COULDA RECORDED!!!! THIS WEDNESDAY MORNING, I SAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment